Zero Hour!

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Grasshopper (Mint), Pumpkin, Marshmallow, and Egg Nog.

We Are Open! 9 AM to 4 PM today. We will be closed tomorrow for Christmas.

Hours for the remainder of the year:

December 26th-December 29th: 10 AM to 6 PM
December 30th: 12 PM to 6 PM
December 31st: 10 AM to 4 PM

Last chance to shop. We have baked some extra pies for you, and we have plenty of chocolates and sweets available for you. While you are in the store, don't forget to get your stocking stuffer items.


After going to church and brunch, my family and I split ways so that I could work and they could do some shopping. We met up afterwards to see the new National Treasure movie. If you can stomach a bit of a stretch from the plot and about 20 minutes of unnecessary movie time, this is one that would make a good holiday film for the family.

If you've seen the original, this one follows the same formula. The same characters return with a different treasure and a different bad guy. We get more "history" and few more family members to throw into the mix. The story suffers from the extended chase, but overall the movie is relatively well paced and has ample amounts of humor. The PG rating would be appropriate for most children and is not insulting to adults. Rating: 3 stars out of 5 (For the record, I gave the original 3 1/2).

I do freely admit that I am excited to be finished with work today. I will take off the next week to spend time with my wife and my parents, who are in town from Atlanta. Since I'll be in town this time, I might still write the blog entries or I might just had them over to some one else. We'll surprise you.

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen