Time Marches On

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Candy Cane, Coffee Royale, Strawberry Shortcake, and Egg Nog.

Hours for This Weekend and Upcoming Week

December 29th: 10 AM to 6 PM
December 30th: 12 PM to 6 PM
December 31st: 10 AM to 4 PM
January 1st-Closed
January 2nd-back to our regularly scheduled hours







Coming to you from the Beaches in my Mind

Sitting here in my hammock, swaying in the breezes of Seychelles, sipping on a sugarfree Baja Bob's Desert Lime Margarita chased down by a Sugarless deLite chocolate truffle, and watching the sailboats drift by.......

Oh, sorry. Got caught up in that daydream again.Sounded good, didn't it? Well, you CAN get the margarita mix and the chocolate truffles from us. However, if you get to Seychelles, i would not put up one argument if you take me and my husband with you. We won't bother you at all.



OK, I admit, it is the Saturday before New Years Eve and I am ready to put this year to bed and start on the next. But... before we do that, a little nostalgia. For those of you who are cowboy fans, this was your year. Romo is no longer just the name of some italian restaurant. If the cowboys win the superbowl, we will help you celebrate with a celebratory deal from yours truly, Sugarless deLite. Stay tuned for that in 2008.



If you are bored, there are lots of dogs and cats to adopt at your local shelter. However, please be sure you are willing to give them the care and attention they deserve before you adopt.There is nothing like a nice furry smile to come home to after a long day at work. They are wonderful de-stressors. If you tote them up to Sugarless deLite, I will make a special trip to your car and pet them.I will even bring them a taster cup of frozen yogurt. I love to have my day broken up with a "dog fix". This is the only time I can tout the pleasure of pets. My manager is less than enthusiastic about the idea of pets which is why I am glad he got married because his wife brought Wilson, the cat into the marriage.Maybe Wilson will straighten him out.

Speaking of our manager..... I know you are checking my blogs so don't think I don't know that.I bet you didn't think I knew how to add pictures.And yes, I really like doing them even though I do not know how to add your fancy quizzes yet.BUT... you WILL have to show me how when you return. I do hope you are having a good vacation while I am running rampant I may even start my own personal blog.

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my dad's 81st birthday. Have a good one, Dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen