A little help for my friend

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Cappuccino, Toffee Nut, Peach, and White Chocolate Raspberry.

Cone Day! All yogurt cones are 1.85 all day long (regularly $2.72).

Countdown: After today, there are only 5 days left to order your pies, cheesecakes, or pumpkin breads from Sugarless deLite. If we can help make your holiday more special, give us a call at 972.644.2000.


I've got several friend of mine who read this blog regularly. While I'm not a frequent checker of blogs myself, I do read through their blogs every two weeks or so. I'm just not on the internet much at home. But, I like to check in every once in awhile. I was looking through the rotation the other night and I saw that one of my friends had put out a request for help to try and get a musician to come and perform in Dallas. In his words:

"Zoƫ Keating is her own cello ensemble. She layers samples of herself playing cello into some really cool tunes. They make me all tingly and stuff."

So, I figured that I would vote for her to come to Dallas to help him. Additionally, I thought that it might be nice if some of you would vote for her to come to Dallas also. Our average readership on this blog is between 30 and 50 per day. If half of you vote, we should be able to get Dallas into the top three cities and maybe even top New York. Remember, your vote always counts more in a democracy when the voter turn out is low, and you should never count on someone else voting for you.

Please Vote here. (You don't have to join the site to vote. You do have to supply an email address to vote; however, the privacy policy is a good one and you can uncheck the two boxes so that you don't get emails beyond the conformation email from Eventful.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen