Ah, the kitties.

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, German Chocolate Cake, Toffee Nut, Marshmallow, and White Chocolate Raspberry.

Today, you can ship to any of the lower 48 states (UPS ground only) for $6.99. Come into the store and pick out your items, then let us ship for you for the lower rate.

Countdown: After today, there are only 6 days left to order your pies, cheesecakes, or pumpkin breads from Sugarless deLite. As the premier sugar free bakery in the state of Texas, we are happily serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area for our 19th Thanksgiving. If we can help make your holiday more special, give us a call at 972.644.2000.

We would like to say a special thank you to all of the men and women who have served or are serving in the United States military. Thank you for your service and dedication.


Last evening, I was informed that my blog entry for last Friday garnered me two Kitties. This is a term that my friends use to identify glaring typographical or grammatical errors or spelling errors. In this case, I had one of each of the first two. I was amazed to have managed this given that I had written such a relatively small amount. Nevertheless, the business that we have had at the store has precluded me from even the small amount of time that I am normally afforded for quick proof reads.

As mentioned on Saturday's entry, the business has also prevented me from including any personal notes on the entries. At one point and time not more than 15 months ago, I had five different blogs on which I posted entries; however, three of those have been closed and one is almost terminally neglected. Therefore, I am left with this one as my daily exercise in the blog sphere. While I am sometimes limited in scope for my subject matter, I do enjoy the small day to day challenge of writing. So, I decided to try to write the entries over the next few busy weeks during the evening at home and post them the following morning. Hopefully, this will keep things a bit fresher than the same old repeating updates and will allow me a chance to avoid more embarrassing kitties.

Aside from the pleasant evening that several of us had at Trinity Hall despite the lack of trivia, my wife and I also had a wonderful day spent with her parents. One of the blessings about having great in-laws within an hour's drive is that I get to spend time with them occasionally on Sundays. Additionally, I get to enjoy my time with them. After a wonderful fish dinner, we settled in to watch the Cowboys handle their division rival, the NY Giants, and move their record to 8-1. This could be a good season for the Boys if they keep playing like this.

After several upsetting weeks in college football, I had a few things to smile about this weekend. The Ohio State loss left me with a grin all the way home on Saturday night, and the Kansas and Missouri wins added to the smile later that evening. My Top 25.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen