It's not really trading per se...

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Banana, Caramel Fudge, Raspberry Cheesecake, and Vanilla Malt.

Today is Teacher Day! All teachers can get a small yogurt for only 99 cents today by showing their ID. It's our way of saying thank you to those who help shape our future.


Friday in the News: In 2006, we learned that Dr. Thomas Harvey of the University of Kansas Department of Anatomy had custody of one of the most famous brains in the world. The Wichita-based pathologist kept Einstein's brain in two Mason jars hidden in a cardboard box. When Harvey moved to Missouri, he took the brain with him. According to Johnny Carson, it must have been Einstein's because "it was smart enough to get out of Wichita."

Happy Birthday Wishes: Richard Wagstaff "Dick" Clark. The oldest bopper around, Dick Clark is still rocking after all these years. Getting his major brake as the host of American Bandstand, he later went on to host the Pyramid game show and the Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve on TV and has also done the Top 40 show on the radio. He has become a cultural reference for his youthful apperance that he has maintained over the years.

(Honorable Birthday Mentions: Sir Ridley Scott-director, William Michael Albert Broad (Billy Idol)-musician, Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson-football and baseball player, Benjamin Edward Stiller-American comedian and actor, Iván Rodríguez Torres-baseball player, and Elisha Ann Cuthbert-Canadian actress)

We're starting to get our Christmas shopping done. My wife and I have each finished shopping for one another, but we still have the families to finish. As of right now, we've got 2 out of 8 eight done. I'm hoping that we can get another couple finished up this weekend. I'd like to be finished before the 10th because that is about the time that I start getting jammed at work.

While I was out doing some shopping last night, I was finally able to use my movie bucks that I had gotten when I took some movies to Movie Trading Company. I don't think that I will trade any more movies with them. The value that is given is ridiculously low. On the other hand, these were movies that I was not able to post on half.com, so I guess I can't complain about the fact that it took about 12 movies to trade for one video game. At least I have Final Fantasy XII to play after I finish Dragon Quest VIII. Unless I get something cooler for Christmas. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen