The Little Things

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Caramel Fudge, Grasshopper (Mint), Very Berry and Banana Macadamia Nut.

Tonight, the yogurt is buy one, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one, buy one get one free).

We got two new products in yesterday from Heart of Texas Specialties. The first is called Spicy Tex Mix and is like a Chex Mix with peanuts. The second is called Chili Lime Peanuts. They make perfect snacks on the go. You can find these at the register.

The English Muffins, pita and bagels have arrived. All varieties of the bagels (Blueberry, Sweet Wheat, Cinnamon, Onion, White and the Perfect 10) are available. Come in today to get the best selection.

Labor day: We will be open from 12 PM to 6 PM.

Life can present little frustrations. The great part is that it seems to present them all at once. I've found the best thing to do is take a deep breath and a step back. I like to give it a little time before I charge in so that I'm in the right frame of mind. And so it was, that while I was paying bills last night, I was given a few of these frustrations to deal with. I organized them to take down one by one today.

The nice thing about taking the breather is that you start to see that most of the frustrations are not that bad. As I started to go down the list today, I realized that most of the things that I thought were going to be the fight were pretty easy. Most of the time, the little things are meant to simply build character. It is how we handle them that matters. Nobody ever wants the challenges of the frustrations, but they can be good for us in the long run.

If you want a great review with a few good laughs for the Bourne Ultimatum, read this.

Don't forget to check out Eisley tonight on the Conan O'Brian Show. I'm actually going to mess with the old rabbit ears tonight so that I can see their performance. Although I wish it was longer, the new album is great. They will be performing Invasion.

College football starts tonight. I am very excited. I don't care much for the NFL, but I do love following the college football season. If you got a team that you're cheering for, leave a shout out to them in the comments section. Go Longhorn!

Comic: (click to enlarge)




Today's Winning Number: 118


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen