21.6

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Maple Nut, Butterscotch, Candy Cane and New York Cheesecake.

Today is UT Dallas Day! If you are a student or employee at the University of Texas at Dallas, you can get a free small yogurt by showing your ID card.

The new Gourmet Cupboard mixes that we got in last week have had a good start with several positive reviews from customers who have tried them. We did have a good question last week about the basic nutritional information for the products. All of the products are sweetened with Splenda® and have no sugar alcohols. The small mixes for the pies appear to be low carb, however, none of the mixes are low calorie. All of them are fine for diabetics. On the inside of most of the labels, you can find the nutrition information for the mix.

I forgot yesterday to blog about the restaurant that my wife and I ate at this weekend. Topz in Addison is a fantastic burger place with healthier options for this American treat. With options ranging from the delicious Black Angus burger to vegetarian friendly fare, this is a place where all of your friends can sit down and enjoy a meal. My favorite part of the meal had to be the sweet potato fries that were baked instead of fried. Mmmmmm. Great meal options at a good price (5 to 10 dollars) make this place one that is guaranteed repeat business from us.

On a personal note, I've started to build my new computer...sort of. I picked up a new 21.6 inch Samsung LCD monitor last night at Circuit City. I was planning on getting this at Christmas time; however, the deal that was available to me was too good. This monitor is a thing of beauty and allows for two full size documents to be displayed next to each other at the same time. I clearly did not need this monitor, but it sure is nice to have. :) Now the first piece is in place, so I will start planning out the rest of the build list for the Farq 2.0 computer, 2008 edition. Until then, I will simply enjoy playing games on my old 800 MHz P3 machine with the lovely new monitor which is almost too big.

Lovely!


Quiz Day has been moved to the Wednesday blog entry.


Today's Winning Blogger Number: 30


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the tip on the restaurant. My boyfriend and I are always looking for new places to try out (he's a meat eater and I'm a calorie-watching vegetarian)! Also, we just tried sweet potato fries for the first time last week while in Austin and loved them!

Good luck on the computer build. That's an awesome monitor that you got!

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen