Sun Burned!

OK, I managed to go a whole four day stretch without a blog about the Dallas Mavericks. Luckily for those who don't like sports, I'm not going to say much now. I will simply say that last nights performance was sad.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Banana, Toffee Nut, White Chocolate Raspberry and Strawberry Shortcake. Tonight is buy one, get one free (limit one, excludes XL) from 6PM to 8PM.

We have also received in our shipment of Galaxy Granola. We are now restocked on both the Cinnamon and Vanilla variety. If you have not tried it yet, this is a great low calorie, low fat and high fiber granola.

While I was reading the Dallas Morning News this weekend, I noticed an article about the DART rail expansion. I am glad to see that they will soon, within a year or two, expand the line to include stations at Fair Park and Deep Ellum. This is a long over due expansion and a great boon to the Dallas area public transportation system. However, I was saddened to see that this expansion will result in the Deep Ellum underpass, the one with all of the wonderful art, will be filled in to make way for the light-rail line. The artwork has been there for 13 years and is a great expression of the Deep Ellum spirit. I guess every form of progress has its price.

For those of you who are not familiar with the Deep Ellum art or those who have never gone by slow enough to appreciate it, I present this week’s addition to Wacky Photo Wednesday:

Additional Photos


For those on the mailing list, we have experienced a slight technical problem with this months mailing. I do expect to have those delivered by this evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen