Happy National Day of Norway

When trying to think of a title for the blog and all else fails, I like to find interesting little facts at Wikipedia. If you've never been, it's worth the time to search for all types of topics.

So today is yet another Hump day. Everything seems a bit slower this week. There is nothing major in the sports world, except for tonight's game. Go Mavericks! (Although, I'm sure that a good number of you out there probably like a slow week in sports.) Not much in the world of entertainment except for the continual fall of the box office. Slow Wednesdays might just be the slowest kind of day.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Vanilla Malt, Toffee Nut, Banana Cheesecake and Juicy Raspberry. Like every Wednesday this month, we have our buy one, get one free special this evening from 6 PM to 8 PM (Limit one, excludes XL). Ask for the special and save.

Today's Wacky Photos are from a collection that my best friend sent to me. That's right; I said photos because there are so many of them in the email that I received. Here are the top three, in my humble opinion:


Dang It! So Freaking Close!



I can fly?...I Can Fly!!!



"Come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth."


Hope you enjoy the photos. Kuddos to the first person who can give me the name of the person who is quoted in the last caption. If you know it, leave the answer in the comments section. Have a great day and enjoy the lovely weather.

Comments

Anonymous said…
John Cleese as Tim in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

What do I win?
Kuddos to Dizzykitty!

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen