2 x the Fun!

That's right; the rare two day weekend provided twice the fun for yours truly. It was wonderful sleeping in late on Monday, waking up and doing nothing all day. I hope that everyone got a chance to have a wonderfully lazy Memorial Day. Of course, now we are all back to the grind.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Banana, Toffee Nut, Peach and Strawberry Shortcake.

So how about those first place Texas Rangers? I will admit that if you had offered me a bet at the beginning of the year placing them in first in the AL West, I would have bet against it. I'm still not sure if the Rangers are really the best or if the rest of the division is just that weak, but it is nice to have them in first. I do look forward to getting out to the Ballpark again soon.

Typing the blog today is rather odd. All of the routine in the store makes it seem like a Monday, everyone coming in checking on each others weekend, products being delivered, bagels being ordered (remember that they come in Friday this week because of the holiday), and all of the other standard operating procedures. But do not fear; I have not forgotten my Tuesday obligation.

Quiz Day: There has been a lot of talk about immigration lately. We're not going to get into that hornet nest here, but I did think that it would be fun to have a little quiz on American history to see if you Could Pass the US Citizenship Test?

I Passed the US Citizenship Test

Excellent - I got 10 out of 10 correct!


Four and 1/2 years of college and a degree in Government and Politics finally pays off! Take that citizenship test. Let us know how you did and leave us a comment.

As a side note, if you don't ever look at the ads from Google above the search bar, then you're missing some good laughs. Last week, one of the adds said "Eat Liver." I'm not sure how Google came up with that one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen