Fall, Turkeys, Colors,Leaves and Life




Thursday's Flavors -Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Toffee Coffee,German Chocolate Cake,Raspberry Cheesecake, and Marshmallow.

So I am making a return guest appearance. I now spend my days as a chaplain at the county hospital. It is a great experience filled with great rewards and at times great heartbreak. I consider myself lucky to be able to walk the journeys of many people through times of difficulty, times of great relief, and times of celebration. It changes your perspectives and priorities.

Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather.I love the changing colors of trees and bushes. We have had more rain than expected, but that is ok too. Well, except when I am waiting for the Dart train in the rain.

At Sugarless deLite, there is an anticipated excitement as we get to November of holidays, the smell of pumpkin breads and pumpkin pies, decorating the store, and pulling out the seasonal coverings for our display tables to fall colors to Thanksgiving to Christmas.

As we speak, we have begun to take orders for holiday pies. Check your calendars and tell us how we can make your holidays tastier, healthier, and easier for you to negotiate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen