Rainy Days and Mondays-Other Ramblings

Mondays Flavor
Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Roasted Almond,Banana Cheesecake,White Chocolate Macadamia and Carmel
Blog Special

# 1 Freezer Bagels Buy 2 Bags @ $ 4.49 each. Get 3rd Bag for $1.00

# 2 Freezer Yogurt Buy 4 Pre-pulled Freezer yogurt,Get 2 Free. Limited to freezer inventory. Not available for call to order product.

# 3 Order your holiday pie today and get a free small yogurt

Random Thoughts

A person said to me the other day. " When I retire, I think it would be fun to have a store like this" I find it strange how people think another persons work is fun. The person working on a cruise ship leading trivia is not normally having fun. The dealer at the blackjack table can not wait to get home and for me I love sitting down at home with my family or watching a baseball game.

People tend to see others jobs as more fun than their own; however at Sugarless deLite , we are fortunate to have nice customers and people who treat my employees great.So thank you for your support and remember that the holidays are just around the corner and you can make our days better by shopping us in the store or online @ sugarlessdelite.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen