Faire Time

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butterscotch, Mocha, Angel Food Cake, and Orange Vanilla.

Creme Pies! Ask for our special and get your creme pie for only $14.99 (regularly $19.99). You can still call us at 972.644.2000 today to place an order for one at the special price tomorrow.


Tomorrow, Erica and I will head down to Waxahachie for our annual Scarborough Renaissance Faire trip with our friends. As it stands now, I believe that we have a group of 8 to 10 of us going. Much like last year, it looks like it is going to be wet and muddy. It also looks like it might be cold.

Thankfully, I still have my cheap shoes from last year. They are ready to one again get muddy. As for the wet rain, I'm hopping that the food and drink help to keep us warm. Since it is Texas, the weather can always change. So, I'll check again in the morning to see if it is still the same. Either way, I'm ready to defend my title as the Vortex sword fighting champion. ;)

I follow a couple of cartons for the blog. One is Brewster Rocket and the other is Pearls Before Swine. Sometimes, it can be hard to choose one because both are typically written as serials. I do try to mix it up and throw other ones in the rotation, but I admit that I get stuck on these two a lot because they make me laugh. This week, they both included characters from the Family Circle. Coeincidence?

Bonus Comic: (click to enlarge)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen