The Theater Calls

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Grasshopper (Mint), German Chocolate Cake, Pumpkin, and Very Berry.

Cone Day! Ask for our cone special and get your yogurt cone for only $2.08 (regularly $2.77).

Bonus Special: Ask for our bonus blogger special and get 50% off of any of the sale rack items.

Tomorrow: Coke Float Day! Ask and receive a coke float for only $2.99 (regularly $4.62).


Tonight, I'll go with a group of friends to see a performance at the Addison Theater of Danta's Inferno. I think that this is going to be a good show. I am wondering, however, if I should read the cliff notes. It has been a long time since I've actually read the book. It's also been a while since I've been to a play, so it should be a good night.

Tonight is the first night of Passover. Here are a couple of websites where you can learn more about this holiday. Judaism 101 or Passover Wiki.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen