I went to a White Elephant party last night with my girlfriend. She was the second picker and got the worst gift, which may be re-gifted at tonight's White Elephant party. Here are a few hints to anyone who may have one of these parties to go to:
1. If you like something that is already opened, always steal it.
2. Keep careful tabs on possessions so that you can steal an item to lock it down.
3. Be very weary of picking out anything from the pile.
4. When picking things out from the pile, pick out the middle of the road packaging. (Too cute or too ugly can be bad things.)
5. Remember to have fun and never bring a box of trash!
Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Caramel, Peanut Butter, Banana Macadamia Nut and Grasshopper.
Friday Fun Fact: Wilma Slaghoopal was a prime-time TV star from 1960 to 1966. Slaghoopal is Wilma Flintstone's maiden name. The Flintsones, a tip of the Stone Age hat to The Honeymooners, was the first animated television series to run in prime time. Wilma's friend Betty Rubble had a somewhat less unusual maiden name: McBriker.
Happy Birthday Wishes to Helen Rachel Slater. Ms. Slater starred in one of the worst films of all time, Supergirl (1984). She also starred in several good films and has had roles in many TV shows. Want a free small yogurt (7oz)? Give us the name of the move in which she starred with Michael J Fox.