Loose Ends

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Coffee Royal, and Banana Macadamia Nut.

Brownie Special: Buy 2 brownies for only 5 dollars. (Limit 4)

The bagels are in stock. We’ve got all varieties of bagels, pitas, and the English Muffins. Don’t forget to help yourself by staying in shape this summer and taking some of our great treats on your trips.


The new broadband connection was wonderful for exactly one week. To be fair, it will probably be wonderful again when we figure our way through the issue that we are having. Some type of password agreement issue presented itself yesterday evening. I’m a bit of a newbie the whole networking with broadband game, so I’m learning as I go. Hopefully, I’ll get it figured out today.

These things always seem to crop up when you’re getting ready to go on vacation. I’m rushing to try and get all of the loose ends up here tied together before we head out to Florida on Saturday. Since I was gone for two days last weekend with the convention, it has been a little more rushed than usual. The good news is that all of the orders are pretty much finished. The products shall flow.

It’s hard to believe that there are only two days of work left for me. In a few days, my wife and I will be walking down the beach. I’m sure that the time away listening to the waves roll in will do us both some good. It should just be a nice relaxing vacation with time to talk and enjoy each others company without the everyday interfering. I’m looking forward to seeing her face as we drive into Pensacola on Sunday.

Thursday Comic: Bonus Edition (click to enlarge)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen