Stuffed Like a Turkey

I hope that everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving day. I know that I did because I got to spend it with my girlfriends family and share a wonderful meal with them. I got to cook a little and lounge a little and watch a little bit of football. It was great being able to spend the special day of thanks with a family that I know loves each other dearly.

We played Trivial Pursuit (90's edition) during the evening. This version seems to have a lot of focus on pop culture. :( My girlfriend and her grandfather won. Congratulations. I take my games seriously, but I have fun playing them and it was nice to play through a game.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Mocha, Cappuccino, Pumpkin and Egg Nog.


Friday Fun Fact: The Mason jar was invented by John L. Mason in 1858. Mason was a tinsmith and came up with the idea of screwed threads for the lid on glass jars that allowed them to be reclosable and reusable. The Mason jar immediately changed lifestyles and diets. Until then, root cellars, pickle barrels, and smokehouses were needed to preserve food through winter. For the first time, vegetables and fruits could be kept for later use.

Happy Birthday Wishes to Denise Michelle Crosby. Ms. Crosby played Lt. Tasha Yar on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Want a free mini (4 oz) yogurt? Give us the name of the video game in which Ms. Crosby voiced the character of the Romulan Commander Sela.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen