Season of Change

I stayed up late last night reading a couple of books so that I could move on to the next chapter. It is nice knowing that something is almost finished and that a new challenge awaits, but the key is to see it through to the end. I used to be really bad at this. I would often be in the middle of 5 or 6 books because I would get half way or 2/3 of the way through one and start another. Thankfully, I no longer operate this way. Full steam ahead!

I was actually awake when the winds of change came around last night. A mighty wind it was. This morning I awoke to no power and rain. Two surprises that made it slightly more tricky to get ready for work today. But, the water was working and I have candles at home so overall, it wasn't very inconvenient...just a little weird.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Peanut Butter, Roasted Almond, Very Berry and German Chocolate Cake.

Four More Days to order your Thanksgiving pies, cheesecakes or pumpkin breads!

Wacky Photo Wednesday: Here is one from my email box-One Useless Cat







Comments

Anonymous said…
:) that is so sweet! (the cat and mouse hug)
-Erica

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen