99 Red Ballons

One way that I can tell that I have slept well is by looking in the mirror. The crazier the hair is, the better I have slept. Anyone who has had the pleasure or horror of seeing me on such a morning can attest to the fact that I can have some wild hair. This morning was no exception. After a very busy Thanksgiving weekend, I got some serious Z's over the last two nights. It has been very nice.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Mocha, Cappuccino, Roasted Almond and Strawberry Shortcake.

Today is buy one, get one free (limit one, excludes XL) for yogurt between 6PM and 8PM.

As I was watching the weather this weekend, I saw the forecast for the upcoming weekend and smiled. We get our first real cold front this week on Thursday. I love the cold in part because I grew up in cooler climates. I also love staying in be a little longer and sleeping a little better. I also love to lite a fire because the fireplace is a great place to huddle up to with family and friends (as long as the flume is open). Warm weather has it's place, but give me a cold winter to really get me in the holiday spirit.

The December calendar will be available in the store on Wednesday and posted on-line on the first of December. I hope that everyone has a wonderful start to their week. To those of you who are talking finals this week: Good Luck! Just think of it as a one more step on the journey to freedom.

If you're curious about the title for today's blog entry, I can only say that this song is stuck in my head today for some reason. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen