Sleepy

I normally don't have any trouble sleeping anymore. I used to be a big time insomniac with all types of weird hours, but since I started working full time 45-50 hours a week, I haven't had to many times when I've had trouble sleeping until this week. I just can't seem to get back on schedule. I know that this will pass but I'm becoming restless waiting for a good nights sleep.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Devil's Food Cake, Maple Nut, Blueberry Cheesecake and Angel Food Cake. Today is $1.79 cone day (regularly $2.49).

The Bagels (Blueberry, Cinnamon, Onion, Sweet Wheat and White) and Pita have arrived. Unfortunatly, UPS has misdirected part of the order. We have been told that the English Muffins should be in tomorrow.

We once again had wonderful participation in last week’s poll. It seems that 62.5% of you were very happy to see the end of the NBA Finals while 37.5% were sad to see them come to an abrupt end. This week's poll asks What Is Your Ideal Outside Temperature?

I'm sure some of you are familiar with the site from which today's random link comes. If you remember the old magnet games where you had the iron shaving and the magnet pen, this is the same thing with a mouse. Create your own fun hairstyles! It's a fun distraction for a few minutes of your day. Enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i'm sure i can guess what temperature was your favorite... :) i'm sorry you aren't sleeping well, it seems to be going around. i can see how that would be not fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen