Let's Go Mavericks!

Blogger has been on the blink the last few days. Overall, I would say that we have been very happy with the Blogger site, but the inability to get into the site and update is very frustrating. I apologize for the delay today.

So after a little bit of a wait, the NBA finals between the Dallas Mavericks and the Miami Heat are ready to get underway tonight. I’ve heard several people say they want to see a titanic 7 game series. I say those people are crazy. I want a Mavericks sweep. Although, I think that it is more likely to have a six game series with the Mavericks winning it on their home court for the first time in the post season. Go Mavs!

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Caramel, French Vanilla, Pina Colada and Lemon. Today is $1.79 Cone Day. (Regularly $2.49)

Last week’s poll was a tie between Red and Blue for the hair color of choice. This week’s poll is: Who is your favorite Friend? That’s right; pick your favorite character from the show Friends.

This week's random link is related to yesterday's Wacky Photo. The link gives a history of one of the most beloved games of all time, Pac-Man. If you have a few minutes to kill, this is an interesting read.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just couldn't vote in the poll... While I do think that Friends is quite possibly the greatest show on Earth... I just don't know if I have a favorite, as they are all a little annoying in their own way. But, for the sake of the Blog, I will vote. I just wanted it for the record that I really do not have a favorite. :)
To avoid the teasing that could ensue, I will definitley be anonymous, then, only the writer of the blog will realize who this is.

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen