Titanic Savings for a Final Day !


Titanic Sale

Buy any glass jarred item at regular price and get a second at 50% off. This sale includes Hallman's BBQ sauce,Walden Farms,Pepper Plant , DaVinnci Syrup's, Hillside Orchard and American Spoon. This sale does not include Sugarless deLite Maple Syrup or plastic containers. Limit 1 at 50% off. For example-First DaVinnci priced at $12.99 and second at $6.50.


Today's Flavor

Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla Mocha Fudge and Pina Colada.







Support "The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society"




Sugarless deLite loves to support good causes that help our customers. Read on and see if you can help.


Hello, my name is Shana Cox.  I have struggled since childhood with obesity with my weight climbing as high as 320 pounds on my 5’2” frame.  I was very sick in my 20s, suffering from obstructive sleep apnea, fluid retention in the extremities, borderline diabetes, severe GERD, joint pain, and even depression.  After trying to lose weight “the hard way” or “the natural way” many times over the years and failing, I finally opted to treat my obesity with bariatric surgery.  I had RNY gastric bypass surgery on June 9, 2008.  As the weight came off, I became more active, even to the point of falling in love with running.  I also adopted a healthier diet consisting mainly of high protein, low carb foods with a few sugar free treats here and there for fun. With medical intervention and lifestyle changes combines, I lost a total of 180 pounds.  To say that I gained a new lease on life is a vast understatement!
Meanwhile, a cousin of mine was battling cancer.  It started as leiomyosarcoma and eventually developed into leukemia after many rounds of treatment.  Her struggle was nearing the end when I decided to participate in Team in Training for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  In fact, she passed away on the morning of my first run with the team.  I am participating in her memory, but also to help find new treatments and a cure for the thousands of people who are still living with some form of blood cancer. 
Did you know that leukemia is the number one disease-killer of children under 15 and lymphoma is the leading killer of men and women under 35? Did you know that every five minutes someone in the United States learns that they have leukemia, lymphoma or myeloma?  Or how about this:  leukemia, lymphoma or myeloma will cause the deaths of an estimated 53,010 people in the United States this year.  Until I joined The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training, neither did I.
The event I am training for with my team is the Mayor’s Marathon and Half Marathon in Anchorage, Alaska on June 23, 2012.  This will be my second half marathon, which is 13.1 miles, and I am very excited to be a part of the North Texas team.  I do have a fundraising minimum to meet and I would appreciate support or sponsorship in any dollar amount as I train and work to meet my goals.  You can follow my progress at the following link:
Many  thanks,
Shana Cox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen