Support "The Tour de Cure"


Sugarless deLite is glad to always be ready to step up and support many causes and the ADA is one of those. Read on and see how you can support Jeff .


Hello. My name is Jeff Kilarski. I have been living with type 1 diabetes for 23 years.  I have been through it highs, tingling of toes and lows. Oh those lows there is nothing worse than  realizing or not realizing your low and then scrambling to get your blood sugar back up above 70.  Its a terrible disease and one that 25 million Americans suffer from and that number only continues to rise yearly.  Chances are you are diabetic or know a diabetic so I wont get into all the long term effects of diabetes other than its frighting. I am an avid cyclist and want to briefly explain an event the American Diabetes Association hosts in late July at the Texas Motor Speedway called the Tour De Cure. The event promotes diabetes awareness and money raised for the event goes to fund research to one day stop diabetes dead in its track.  I cant wait for the day there is no longer a disease called diabetes.  Until then, I live with it and accept it. I am on a pump. My hemoglobin level is 6.4 and I am in the best shape of my life.  A lot of the good control comes from better technology and awareness this event helps create. It also comes from having a choice of sugar free or low carbs products.  These healthier solutions add to better blood sugar maintenance while still enjoying foods we all enjoy. I would appreciate any help you might be able to offer to sponsor me for the event. I have provided a link below and if type in my last name Kilarski you can then select DFW at the bottom of the page and you will redirected to my homepage where if you are willing a donation can be made for the event. This year I plan to ride 100 miles.  Thank you for your time and I appreciate any help you can offer.



Sincerely,

Jeff Kilarski

Sugarless deLite visits Jeff good luck and hope that you can help with his efforts.

Today's Flavor's

Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla , Devil's Food Cake and Caramel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen