Hunger Games Mania

As Hunger Games Mania sweeps the nation, I say "What is this ? I am always hungry !" Then I was told that it was a movie....Never Mind. My point is that being hungry is really a game for many of us.( Not to be confused with the real problem of Worldwide hunger) We will say that we are really hunger and eat something that we should not and then the cycle begins. I had a Weight Watchers leader who once said that if it was real hunger that a spoonful of cold spinach would take care of the hunger.I have thought of that over the years.

So as Hunger Games Mania hits the country and I remember that most of us fight our own hunger games everyday It's all about the choices.Try and make some good ones today.

By the way, I understand from many people that the books are great.

Today's Flavors

Chocolate Mint,Raspberry Cheesecake,Chocolate Decadence, and World Class Vanilla

Blog Special

Buy one Parfait at $3.99 and get a second for $2.99. Limit 4 total and 2 discounted Parfaits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen