The Dogs Have It.

Today's Flavors
Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Chocolate Peanut Butter,White Chocolate Raspberry,Orange Vanilla, and Toffee Coffee


My name is Maggie. I am owned by Rick and Stacey, at least I like to let them think so. I am the real master of this domain. Every morning I am comfortably sleeping and they set this obnoxious alarm clock that wakes me. If they have to go to work, why should I suffer and have to wake up too?




I love go to the park and hanging with my peeps. Lots of people at the dog park were eating frozen yogurt cones from Sugarless deLite.

My favorite thing when I home is get my frozen yogurt at Sugarless deLite.I once snagged a bite of cheesecake off the coffee table. That was awesome! (But don't tell you know who).


So come by Sugarless deLite a or if you are lazy and want to stay at home. Flip on your laptop or iphone and order online at Sugarless deLite

Tell them Maggie and her friends sent you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen