Back From Spring Training ! Go Braves!!

My daughter goes to school in Orlando and that happens to be the Spring Training Home of my Atlanta Braves.So of course, I went to the Spring opener this past Sunday at Disney Wide World of Sports. All the folks were there,me, my wife, Mickey Mouse,Chipper Jones and the whole Braves Crew.Yes, the weather was a perfect 84 degrees and the sun was shining.

Nothing says Spring like baseball,great weather and a nice cold Coke Zero

Today's Flavors

Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Carmel Fudge,Butterscotch,Marshmallow and NY CHeesecake.


Blog Special

Identify Rick's Favorite baseball team and get a free small yogurt. Limit one free. ( Hint Above)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen