Saturday-March Madness coming to an end.

Today's Flavors
Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Toffee Nut,German Chocolate Cake,White Chocolate Macadamia and Raspberry Cheesecake
.



Ok, so how bad did I do in the Sweet 16 NCAA Tournament.

.....5 wins and 3 losses



Not great. Of course UNI messed me up AGAIN! Kentucky, Duke, West Virginia, Kansas State, and Tennessee came through for me. I really thought Syracuse would win and I had a hunch about St. Mary's, albeit the wrong hunch.

The Final Four?





It is hard to say, but I am sticking with Kansas State and Tennessee ( although I think it is a toss up because Michigan State could really pull this out).
Duke Should beat Baylor, but Virginia State would be a great win ( my hunch is Kentucky).

Ok, I'll stick my neck out.
Kansas State, Michigan State, Kentucky and Duke.

Blog Special

Buy one yogurt get one free. Limit one 10 am until 2pm. No XL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen