Monday-Spring?????



A picture of my neighborhood Sunday at Noon. March has definitely come in like a lion, but will it go out like a lamb???


Monday's Flavors-Butterscotch,Chocolate Decadence,French Vanilla, Cookies and Cream,Peach and Strawberry


Blog Special- Freezer Yogurts- Buy 2 Get 1 Free ( Limit 2 Free)

2nd Round Pick Results

I have 10 wins and 6 losses.

NOBODY expected Kansas to choke on this game. I wish I had that bet in Las Vegas for UNI. UNI?? Please! I almost had Texas A&M. That what I get for being a Longhorn and supporting the Aggies. I have to give it to them, they played a great game.

3rd Round Picks- The picks get harder. Here goes.....

UNI, Tennessee, Syracuse,& Kansas State
Kentucky-West Virginia-Duke-St. Mary's

Don't laugh yet, I might do ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen