Opening Night Braves and Phillies -Sunday on ESPN

Today's Flavors

World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Decadence, Toffee Coffee, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Butter Brickle and Very Berry


Enjoy the nice day today. NCAA basketball and the start of the baseball season. I am an Atlanta Braves homer. Native of Atlanta, who will always be loyal to the Braves. I saw Hank Aaron hit 715 in person and was in Fulton County Stadium for the first World Series game in 1991. I celebrated big time in 1995 when the Braves won it all and have been driven crazy by the Braves over the years.

Baseball is like Weight Watchers for me, it has its ups and downs but I will always stick with it.

Whatever eating plan you may choose, Sugarless deLite can help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen