It's a secret to everyone.

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Roasted Almond, Pecan Praline, Banana Cheesecake, and Peach.

Secret Word Day! Tell us the secret word to get a free small yogurt or upgrade your yogurt and get a credit for a free small (limit one per person). Today's secret word: Orlando

No one claimed yesterday's blogger prize, so the pot today is worth 18 dollars. We've only got 6 days left to play after today.

Looking at the news paper sure makes me glad that I'm currently living in Dallas, Texas. Between the forest fires in California and the massive drought in Georgia and the Southeast, Texas is looking like a pretty nice place to live. In the midst of all of the weird weather everywhere else, we got a rainy year with a mild summer and what looks like a cool second half of fall. While that can all change quickly, I'll take what we've got and be happy. Besides, today is beautiful.

Speaking of cooler weather, my father-in-law knows me all too well. Last night on a message that he left with my wife, he reminded her to grab an extra blanket or two for the bed because "I know that Brad won't run the heat." I really don't like to run the heat and it will be one of the bigger adjustments for me as we go through our first winter together. Traditionally, I would keep the apartment at 61 during the day and 63 when I am at home. While I slept, I would let it get down to 55. So, having the heat running at 65 or 67 will be an interesting change.

During the cool but not cold weeks, we'll enjoy the energy savings by leaving the AC/Heat off. On of my favorite things is getting a low (40 bucks or less) energy bill. I don't know why, but it always brings a smile to my face.


Today's Winning Blogger Number: 28




Bonus points if anyone can leave a comment telling me where the title of today's blog comes from. (Double bonus if you don't have to use Google or some other search engine.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen