Risky Business

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Roasted Almond, Butter Pecan, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Raspberry Cheesecake.

Today, you can ship to any of the lower 48 states (UPS ground only) for $6.99. Come into the store and pick out your items, then let us ship for you for the lower rate.

We didn't have a winner this weekend, so the winning number today is worth 18 dollars. Remember that we only have 3 days left of the 100 Days of Blogger.

I got to play Risk last night. This is one of my favorite games of all time, but I haven't gotten a chance to play it in at least 2 years. We played two console versions and three games on the board. I love getting to play it on the board. There is just something about feeling in control when you actually get to roll the dice. Thankfully, I was able to unleash the Australian hoards a few times.

In addition to Risk, I also got to go the the first FC Dallas playoff game with my wife. We had a great time cheering on the Hoops. I was finally able to get my FC Dallas jersey which you probably won't see me were in the store due to the yogurt machines and their tendency to "spit" yogurt on shirts. The tempo of the game was steady until the second half when the Houston Dynamo started to press harder against the Dallas defense. A brillent save in the 87th minute by the FC Dallas goalie gave us the final momentum that we needed to finish strong and defeat Houston. If Dallas can take care of business in Houston next weekend, we might get to see another game this season. I had a lot of fun watching sports with my wife by my side.

I'll save my baseball talk for tomorrow, because I've got a lot of it. However, here is my top 25.


Today's Winning Blogger Number: 9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen