In Rainbows

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, Maple Nut, Blueberry Cheesecake, and Caramel.

Shake Day! All shakes are $3.69 all day long (regularly $3.93-$4.62).

The winning number is worth 26 dollars today. The last two times that the multiplier has gotten to 26, someone has claimed it. Good Luck! (Remember that you must tell us the current number to redeem the elevated amount.)

Yesterday, I had a wonderful surprise awaiting me in my Hotmail inbox:

In Rainbows


I have been waiting for Radiohead's new album for several years now. It came as bit of a shock since I was expecting this closer to Christmas time. The coolest thing about this announcement is the distribution. Everyone can digitally download the new album on October the 10th, 2007. Moreover, everyone can name their own price for the download. They also have a wonderful box set with a bunch of goodies for sale that will be shipped in time for Christmas. Next year, they will have a traditional CD released to record stores.

I've already got my plan of attack: Order the box set (bye, bye Wii fund), download the new album on the 10th (included in the box set price) so that I will have something to listen to until my box set arrives, finally get a copy when it comes to the stores next year. I'm a bit of a Radiohead fanatic.

Even if you are not a fan, I would recommend going over to the website and checking out the album. This might be the start of a brave new world that sees artists actually have control over what they make again without the suits running them down.


Today's Winning Blogger Number: 75


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen