Staying Busy

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Toffee Nut, Butter Pecan, Banana Macadamia Nut and Juicy Raspberry.

Today, you can ship to any of the lower 48 states (UPS ground only) for $6.99. Come into the store and pick out your items, then let us ship for you.

By the looks of things at the store, most of us remembered to thank our fathers this year. We had a very busy weekend with lots of cakes and gifts picked up on Saturday and Sunday. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Father's Day.

As the summer gets ready to start full swing, we'll be experimenting with a few new items in the bakery. Over the next few weeks, you'll see a couple of new items appearing in the cases. As you try them, please let us know what you think about them. We look forward to hearing your feedback.

My wife and I spent a portion of ours searching for a new apartment which is a task that we expect to have wrapped up this evening. She was also kind enough to watch the Yankees game with me last night. I think that I might have had more fun that she did; however, it was really nice to have someone there to watch the game with me. I guess that was kind of my husband day present. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen