Classic

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Banana, German Chocolate Cake, Pumpkin and Marshmallow.

Tonight, the yogurt is buy one, get one free (limit one, no XL) from 6 PM to 8 PM.

The pita, English Muffins and the bagels have arrived. All varieties of the bagels (Blueberry, Sweet Wheat, Cinnamon, Onion, White and the Perfect 10) are available. Come in today to get the best selection.

One of the interesting things about my wife and I is the age difference. We are just shy of 7 years apart which, most of the time, the age difference doesn't mean very much but, occasionally, can lead to conversations where the gap is apparent. After signing along to the end of Bush's "Glycerine" from the album Sixteen Stone on the radio last night, we discussed how she discovered the song in high school while the song actually came out while I was in high school. When the next song came on the radio, the following conversation took place.

Me: Hmmm, I don't recognize this song or the band.

Her: It's the Used.

Me: The band is the Used?

Her: Yes.

Me: It's different and a bit of a change from what we were listening to. Do you like them?

Her: I'm indifferent to the Used.

Me: Then I think I'll change it. (Flipped from the EDGE 102.1 to the BONE 93.3.) Ah, Phil Collins ("In the Air Tonight"), now this is a song that I can groove to.

Her: I love you. (A very nice way to say that I'm old.)

Thursday Motivator:

If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties.-Francis Bacon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen