Special Delivery

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Coffee Royal, Grasshopper, Strawberry Shortcake and Juicy Raspberry.

All the cones are $1.85 all day long (regularly $2.77).

We have just received our shipment of Walden Farms. We now have have all varieties of the dressing and dips on our shelves. We also go the Curb Bites with Hoodia back in as well.

Yesterday was one of the easier moves that I've ever had. I admit that my wife has done all of the cleaning and packing of the old apartment so I was really just there for my back which makes it a much nicer process. Two truck load and two car loads to the storage unit and we were done in an hour and one half. So the easy part is finished and we've got about a month to rest before packing up our current apartment. The nice thing about the move yesterday is that I feel like I got a little bit of a workout. While I was tired last night, I awoke feeling energized today.

The last few days have been very busy in the morning. Today, we have received 4 shipments already. It always seems to come in at the same time and when we have the least amount of help. Nevertheless, the store shelves are stocked again and the yogurt flavors are ready to cycle through once more. Speaking of yogurt, we got in the holiday flavors on this shipment so we will have a limited run of the Pumpkin, Egg Nog and Candy Cane over the course of the next month. Stay tuned to the blog so you don't miss out on your favorite flavors.

Wednesday Comic: (click to enlarge)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just wanted to say thanks for the blogs, monthly e-mails, and most of all, your store!

I'm so excited to hear that pumpkin, egg nog, and candy cane will be in soon! I'll definitely have to stock up!

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen