I've Been Warned

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Cappuccino, Peanut Butter, Banana Macadamia Nut and Boysenberry.

All items on the sale rack are 50% off their lowest marked price all day!

Tomorrow, my wife and I are going to a game night with some of our friends. I am pretty excited about this, but I did get a warning when I said that I would love to go. Maybe it was the twinkle in my eye or the way that I sat up a little straighter when I heard the word game, but I got the warning to be on my best behavior and not be overly competitive.

For the most part, I like to think that I am fairly good about not being over the top. I am competitive and any of my friends or co-workers would attest to this fact. Nevertheless, I always try and remember that we are there to have fun. Of course, it is more fun to win. Therefore, I try to win. I don't get bent if I lose. I just try to figure out how to adjust my strategy so that I can win the next time. (This generally applies to all games save one...Monopoly. In Monopoly, I seek total domination. It is a game that couples should never play together and that if you are single, you should never play with couples unless they are on the same team.)

Friday in the News: According to the Los Angeles Times, America's most famous painter, Thomas Kinkade, the painter of light, can be extremely competitive. In fact, to show his dominance over other brands of popular commercial art, he once urinated on a statue of Winnie the Pooh at Disneyland, saying, "This one's for you, Walt." (This story brought to you by the WWDTM daily calendar.)

Happy Birthday Wishes to Bruce Lorne Campbell. Perhaps one of the greatest B-list actors of our time, Mr. Campbell is well know in some circles for his role as Ash in the Evil Dead series and the Army of Darkness movie. He has also done television work and has appeared in cameos in many films including all three Spider Man films. He is currently the spokesman for Old Spice. Want a free small (7 oz) yogurt? Tell us the famous phrase that Ash says at the end of the theatrical release of Army of Darkness. (Honorable birthday mention: Cynthia Ann Stephanie Lauper)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen