Moving Ahead in 2014

So while I was at LA Fitness on Thursday, I saw the "strangers". These are well meaning people that join a gym and give them good money to workout as part of their New Years Resolution. Typically, I see these folks for a week and they disappear.

My daughter and I were talking and we felt that gyms take advantage of people. They collect money and many new people that join then walk away with only one thing lighter THEIR WALLET. If you do not exercise, don't join a gym. Plan to go for a walk daily and build up. If after a month of walking, you are ready for the next step..GO For It. Set achievable Goals and set yourself up for success.

Hopefully you will succeed and Sugarless deLite can help you get there.

Today's Flavors
Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Caramel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen