Eating Like a Pig?

What started off as a small birthday treat turned into a 12 day eating feast. I had pizza,wings,cake and more. I never do this. My daughter made me feel better by saying that I would get back on track. She also said that since that I never "cheat" it was OK. She was right . I am back on track and feel good about it.

I do not know how you feel but for me being off track at first is fun but then I feel out of control. I have had customers tell me that they need controls or limits on eating. I agree.

So if getting on track is hard,remember Sugarless deLite can help. We are a lifestyle store that can help you reach your eating goals.
Win a Yogurt-Facebook

Be the first to post the above actors name and film and win a $10 yogurt card. After the first post, tell us the answer in the store and get a BOGO on same size yogurt.Limit one free.

Comments

Elizabeth Lynd said…
Dan Akroyd?

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen