Is Social Media For You ?

So much has been in the news about the Facebook IPO but what is the real role that social media plays in your life. If you are reading this, it plays some role; however for the most part Sugarless deLite and daily social media like Facebook, blogging and twitter have brought limited results. Sugarless deLite tries daily offers on these sites and gets very few takers. It can be free yogurt or 2 for 1 offers and we may get a couple of takers.
Many people tell me that they are to busy to do social media and do not have the time for offers.

What do you think ? Post your opinion on Facebook or the blog and get a Free Large Yogurt. Limit 1

Today's Flavors

Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Marshmallow.

Comments

Elizabeth Lynd said…
I'm not on Facebook, but I do read blogs, including this one. I find it very helpful to check out yogurt flavors! I think that while social media is likely here to stay, things like Facebook itself will change and evolve and go away to be replaced with the next thing. Who ever thought AOL would become archaic so fast, right? But it did, and I suspect Facebook will as well. I definitely did NOT buy any stock!

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen