Winter?

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pecan Praline, Cappuccino, Banana and White Chocolate Raspberry.

This weekend we have all of our cake and bread loaves on sale for $14.99 (Regularly $19.99). We currently have Pumpkin Breads, Chocolate Cake and Pound Cake loaves available. Quantities are limited so shop early.

It's been a busy week for us up here at the Sugarless D (even though I was informed the other day that our sign currently reads Sugar de). We are in the mists of hiring on a new staff for the spring and summer semester so I've got some long nights ahead of me for the next few weeks with covering and training.

A lot of people are talking about the weather today. Why do I have a feeling that this one is going to turn out like the last one in November. Either way, I've got things to do with my time off this weekend and I don't plan on being deterred by the possibility of a little bad weather.

Every once in a blue moon when I go to Wikipedia to choose the birthday wish on Fridays, I am left with a hard choice. Today, there were over 5 good candidates. With that said, I narrowed it down to two that are both self proclaimed kings:

Happy Birthday Wishes to Rush Hudson Limbaugh III and to Howard Allen Stern. Love them or hate them, they are both bombastic personalities that evoke a strong emotions in their fans and their enemies. Want a free mini yogurt (4 oz)? Give us the birthday boy who did a stint working with the Kansas City Royals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen