1 pound chicken tenders
1/2 cup egg substitute (egg beaters)
1/4 cup low fat milk
1 cup Wio flour
1 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
1/4 tsp turmeric (can substitute cumin if desired)
1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
Olive oil spray
Optional: Additional chopped parsley for garnish
1. Mix egg substitute and milk together in a large flat bowl and set aside.
2. Mix together flour and next five ingredients in a large shallow bowl.
3. Dip each chicken tender in flour mixture, then in egg/milk mixture and back into flour mixture to coat well. Shake off excess and place on tray while preparing remainder if tenders.
4. Spritz chicken tenders lightly with olive oil spray.
5. Cook tenders in air fryer at 360 degrees for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley.