When Dieting or Eating Right Gets Hard... Don't Go To A Pizza Place..More Tales of Trouble

It happens every once in awhile for me where eating right is more difficult.Eating is never the problem but eating right is the "problem". I know that it happens to all of us. Last night was was eating a fish taco ,no taco shell,no cheese,no good stuff...yet this pizza on the table called my name "Rick" "Rick". I looked at the pizza and it caught my eye and then it had my lips. No, I did not eat alot but I had the first and second bite. Not real bad but not real good.(Pizza was Great)

All of us face eating issues and Sugarless deLIte is a great place to come home to. Whether it is pizza,chips or Oreos , step back a step and check us out at Sugarless deLIte.

Today's Flavors
Mocha Fudge,Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Butter Pecan,Strawberry, and Pina Colada


Blog Special

Buy a Large yogurt and get a second at $1.99. Limit 3 discounted yogurts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen