Please, step back from the Cheetos

There was a bag of Baked Cheetos on the top of the fridge.(Not bought by me) The bag was calling my name Tuesday night. I did something that I never do...I ate them. They were good. My first thought was that I was going to eat a few yet that plan failed. I stopped after 10 minutes and did not feel great about what I had done. I also did not feel horrible. By this I mean,I am still learning that a single act does not blow our eating plans but repeating the same mistakes are the problem. I am back on track....and by the way the rest of the Cheetos are in the trash.

Today's Flavor

Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Banana Cheesecake,Mango,Peanut Butter and Butter Pecan

Blog Special

Cone Day- Cones are $1.79-No Limit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen