"I'm sorry, but you do not exist."-UPS

Well,my daughter has lived in Orlando for 4 years at the same apartment and address. As a good parent, we send here many things via UPS and for the most part things arrive in a timely manner. Yet, yesterdays UPS delivery was special. Her package from Bath and Body Works was not delivered. The tracking number said "exception". As a everyday shipper, you do not want to see this. I called to see what the problem was with the delivery. Indeed, the address was correct but to my ultimate shock the UPS agent told me the apartment and address did not exist. I explained that UPS has delivered there numerous times so I reviewed the address again. The agent told me that the address was correct on the package but the address did not exist. She told me that it was the regular driver and he has been doing the route for years. Faced with with "great" piece of info, I guess the agent was "right" and my daughter does not live there.

This is what CNN show host,Clarke Howard would call "customer...no service." Thanks UPS

Today's Flavors

Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vannila,Strawberry Shortcake,Marshmallow, Mocha Fudge and Butter Pecan

Blog Special

Buy any $3.49 baked good..... 2 for $ 4.99. Limit 2 discounted purchases

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen