Thursday and Goodbye to a Cherished Voice

Today's Flavor's
World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Decadence, Orange Vanilla, Angel Food, Toffee Coffee and Caramel Fudge.


Today's Special-Creme Pies $16.99 (regularly $19.99) Limit 2

Wayne Allwine rest in peace my friend, we are all filled with speechless admiration.

We cannot let this week go by without saying good bye to Wayne Anthony Allwine. The voice of Mickey Mouse. The picture is Wayne Allwine ( Mickey's voice), Russi Taylor(Minnie's voice.





Wayne Anthony Allwine (February 7, 1947 – May 18, 2009)[1] was an American voice actor, a sound effects editor and foley artist for Walt Disney Studios and the third voice of Mickey Mouse, a role he assumed from Jimmy MacDonald. Allwine was born in Glendale, California.(wikipedia)

Allwine's first appearance as Mickey was voicing the animated lead-ins for The New Mickey Mouse Club in 1977. His first appearance as Mickey for a theatrical release was in the 1983 featurette Mickey's Christmas Carol and he has provided the voice for Mickey Mouse ever since. In this featurette he also voiced the old man on the street at the start of the movie and the two weasels in the Christmas future scene.

Having a Graduation Party? Celebrate your brains with smart choices from Sugarless deLite.


We have a wide array of creme pies, cheesecakes, fruit pies, cakes, cookies, and brownies.

Mr. Possum and the Family Dog Continues
Night 5 - After being too tired to catch Mr. Possum the night before. I let him spend the night behind the breakfront. On the morning of the Day 5, he is gone. I leave a bill for his night's stay. I have utilities to pay. Upon my return on night 5. I find the bill unpaid. I close the doggy door. I have to open it to let the dog out before we go to sleep. 15 minutes later the dog comes in to get me. Mr. Possum has come back for the night. No way, he ain't staying for free. I get my flashlight and broomstick and go to work to chase him out. Mr. Possum has gotten much smarter. The broomstick is not long enough. I go and get a 33 ft.tape measure. I put an open box and the other end of the breakfront and chase Mr. Possum into the box run to the other side and snap the box closed. It is now 12:30 am and I carry this box across the street into some brush and dump Mr. Possum into the brush and go to bed.

Stay tuned for Night 6....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen