Nice Night For a Ranger Game

Little did I know that tonight's Ranger game would require a sweatshirt when I bought the tickets in late March. I knew that summer would hold on just a little longer. Thank goodness....Wrong again. So, I will be heading out early to go to the ballpark but do not worry....here is the

Blog Special

Buy any 3 large freezer yogurts and get one free. Limit 3 Free. They must come from freezer stock.This is a $ 12 savings when you buy 9 yogurts. Stock up special until 4 pm.

Tuesday Flavors

Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Cookies and Cream,Orange Vanilla,Pina Colada and Carmel.

Thank you ...Thank You... Thank You

Thanks to my daughter, Stephanie, for posting yesterdays blog. We were not able to get online til after noon. Also thanks to Graeme for getting us back online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen