13 September 2010

Back From Alaska-Time to get Back on Program

The cruise to Alaska for Stacey and I was great. It was restful and we saw great sites. Both Stacey and I are pros on this Seattle round trip cruise in the Inside passage and are glad to help you with questions. I ate OK and stayed with my program pretty much. Here are my errors

11 Peanut Butter Cookies
1 Piece of Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
105,000 Freshly Baked Rolls

The amount of rolls may be a little high by 2 or 3.


Today's Flavors

Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla, Pumpkin,White Chocolate Macadamia,Juicy Raspberry, and Banana Cheesecake.

Blog Special

Buy one yogurt and get one free. Open until 4pm Limit one. No XL.

1 comment:

StardustStephanie said...

Are you sure you don't mean 105,000 peanut butter cookies and 11 rolls? You seemed to like those cookies!!!! Glad you and mom had nice trip!