Random Thoughts-Open until 7 pm

I always look on the web for reviews. It is normally a very pleasant read. I read one last night that was a joke. They reviewed us on our Shakes. The review said that we had made the shake smaller to save money and that it was the size of a Starbucks tall. They also said they would never come back again.

TRUTH
The shake is the same size and price it has been for 4 years.

Thoughts

I can not edit nor can I comment on their incorrect posting. They gave us a one star that someone may believe based on their posting. I ask you, our blog readers to remember to post reviews our Goggle,Yahoo,Urban Spoon and Yelp.

It is great when you tell me how great the store is and how you love us. Please help Sugarless deLite with posting if you would like to do so. Thanks

Monday's Flavors
Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Mango,Strawberry,Grasshopper and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.


Chocolate and Vanilla Machine will be cleaned 3:30- 4:30 today.


Blog Special

PB 2 Sale -Regularly 7.99. Today $ 4.99 Limit 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen