Friday-If I Were Going to the Superbowl

Friday's Flavors-Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Cappuccino,Banana and Strawberry.


SuperBowl Sunday-

Ok, IF I were a football fan (not!)and IF I were rich enough to go to the Superbowl in Miami(not!). This is what I would do.

I would stay at The Delano Hotel, Miami Beach.














Eat dinner and hang out at South Beach.





Wait for kick off and head for the beach where I could relax in privacy while everyone else is crammed in a stadium. Just a thought....

Blog Special

Buy One Get One Free Yogurt 10 am- 2-pm . Limit One No XL

Blog Special # 2

Brownie 2 for $ 4.99. Normally 3.49 each. Limit 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen