Thursday-Buy One S-M-L- Get One Free until 2PM

Today"s Flavors-Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pina Colada. Boysenberry, Peanut Butter, and Pecan Praline
My Respite When Living Life on the "A" List

CAMBRIA, CALIFORNIA


As I reach the day before my last full time day at Sugarless deLite. I have decided to share my favorite best kept secret. My favorite place in the whole world is a small seaside town between LA and and the Bay Area. If you ever have a chance to stop for a night along highway one, stop in Cambria, California. Stay a night at The Bluebird Inn and tell The Coopers (The Innkeepers) I sent you. Enjoy their gardens, their lodge which is like going into a cozy living room with a fireplace.



I have 28 years of fond memories of Cambria. It is where I go to rejuvenate, untie my knots, and exhale. I never sleep better than I do in Cambria. I arrive in this town and it is like putting on a blanket of peace and serenity. From that first cup of hot cocoa in the lodge every morning, to my walk along Moonstone Beach, a drive down Santa Rosa Creek Road, and sitting at Leffingwell's Landing to watch the sunset to sitting by the fireplace at the Bluebird and reading a magazine or meeting so other passersby-it is life at its best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen